Luxury Tour Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Few cities are as striking as Rio de Janeiro. Known as the "ciudade maravilhosa" (the marvelous city), Rio de Janeiro was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site because of its incomparable natural landscapes and beauty. Rio folds itself into narrow bits of land between tropical beaches and mountains that leap to 2,500-foot heights. Say "Rio", and mental images explode - the gigantic statue of the Christ opening its arms to the city on top of the Corcovado, the Sugar Loaf, the persistent rhythm of samba and the relaxed tune of Bossa Nova, the exciting beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana always crowded with beautiful people, and of course the Carnaval.
Luxury Tour Iguassu Falls, Brazil & Argentina
Located on a basaltic line spanning the border between Argentina and Brazil, the Iguassu Falls - "great waters" in the Guarani language - are the most spectacular falls on Earth. Named a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1984, the 275 individual cascades come together to produce vast sprays of water in a dazzling array of roaring white foam and rainbows. The Iguassu Falls are 60 feet higher than Niagara, and three times wider. Eleanor Roosevelt exclaimed "Poor Niagara!" after first seeing the Iguassu Falls. The falls are surrounded by sub-tropical rainforest with over 2,000 species of vascular plants and home to a wide variety of birds, insects and mammals, including the tapir, giant anteater, howling monkey, ocelot and jaguar.
Please note: this private tour to Brazil & Argentina is an example, as all of our luxury journeys are custom-made.
Rio de Janeiro (3 nights)
Begin your luxury trip to Rio de Janeiro. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by your personal host and transported by private vehicle to one of Rio's 5-star luxury properties. Options include the iconic Copacabana Palace or the sleek avant-garde Fasano hotel in Ipanema.
Explore Rio with your personal guide as you visit the marvelous city´s unique sights including Corcovado (Christ the Reedemer), Sugar Loaf, the historical center of colonial Rio, the Bohemian artist district of Santa Teresa, the Botanical Gardens, and the breathtaking beaches of Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon and Barra. Enjoy a leisurely lunch outside the city at Quinta, a private property in a tropical garden atmosphere where you can enjoy a relaxed afternoon, and later witness an acrobatic capoeira performance. For the more active travelers, hike to the base of Corcovado or rock climb along the iconic Sugar Loaf mountain with your expert active guide. There´s nothing like seeing Rio from above as you board your private helicopter and fly over the lush forested hills and spectacular beaches for a unique aerial view of Rio. Relax with spa treatments at your hotel, experience the best of Rio´s cuisine and dance to the sounds of samba and bossa nova while out on the town.
Iguassu Falls (2 nights)
Imagine a unique encounter with the majestic Iguassu Falls - you will experience the falls from the ground, from the water and from the air on your luxury trip to Iguassu Falls! After the excursions, relax by the pool and enjoy gourmet meals.
You will be greeted by your personal host upon arrival of your domestic flight and escorted to the Hotel das Cataratas on the Brazilian side of the falls. Along the way stop at the heliport for an amazing helicopter tour of the falls providing breathtaking aerial views of the 275 cascading waterfalls below. In the afternoon, go mountain biking through the dense sub-tropical jungle culminating in a kayaking excursion down the Iguassu River.
On your tour of Iguassu Falls, you will enjoy expansive panoramic vistas of the falls from the Brazilian circuit, and up close and personal views from the Argentine side (Circuit Inferior). Envision yourself on an exhilarating high-speed Zodiac ride as you edge close to the roaring rapids of the San Martin and Three Musketeer Falls and see powerful images of the dissipating mist. You will also have the option to enjoy a private train ride to the spectacular Devil’s Throat. As a Hotel das Cataratas guest, you will enjoy exclusive access to the falls before the park opens to the public!
- Head south and visit the Esteros del Ibera, one of the largest wetlands in the world.
- The dynamic and cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires.
- Mendoza, the heart of the Argentine wine country.
- Spend time at a traditional countryside estate in Cordoba.
- Explore the Northwest provinces of Jujuy & Salta in our Crossing the Andes journey.
- Discover vast Patagonia, home to Los Glaciares National Park and the famed Perito Moreno Glacier in Argentina as well as the awe-inspiring Torres del Paine National Park in Chile.
- Explore Tierra del Fuego, the Southernmost point of the world.
- The rich marine life of Peninsula Valdes where you will spot whales and sea elephants.
- The breathtaking natural beauty of dazzling blue lakes and snowcapped mountains of the Argentine Lake District.
- The Amazon Basin, home to the world's remaining rainforest and unparalleled diversity.
- The quaint colonial beach towns of Trancoso and Corumbau, Bahia.
- Fernando de Noronha - a pristine archipelago of natural beauty, 215 miles off the Northeastern coast of Brazil.
- Relax and indulge on the Emerald Coast in Southern Brazil.
- Rio de Janeiro
- Iguassu Falls
- Sub-tropical rainforest
- High-speed Zodiacs
- Jungle excursion
- Mountain biking
- Helicopter rides
Insider AccessRio de Janeiro
- Private vehicle to visit Corcovado
- Private capoeira demonstration
- After-hours access to certain museums, churches & synagogues
- Private helicopter flights
- And much more...
- Private high-speed zodiac
- Private train ride to the Devil's Throat
- Private helicopter
- Private eco-adventures
- VIP service at Iguassu Airport
- Private plane and helicopter services
- And much more...
- Best time to go
- Recommended Stay
- Price Reference
(6 Days, Private party of 2)
- 5 - 7 days
- $9,000 - $10,500
Note: Prices will vary based on the specifics of your itinerary.
Parties of 4 or more will benefit from lower prices per passenger.
What is included in your luxury tour to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Iguassu Falls, Brazil & Argentina:
- Luxury accommodations at
- Belmond Copacabana Palace or Fasano Hotel (Rio de Janeiro)
- Belmond Hotel Das Cataratas (Iguassu Falls)
- Internal flights
- Services of Blue Parallel hosts and private specialized guides throughout the journey
- All special events, private guided tours, private excursions, private outdoor activities, entrance fees
- Continual monitoring of your journey by a Blue Parallel team composed of a personal travel expert in our offices, and a personal host in each destination. In addition, a "behind the scenes" logistical expert is staffed on each trip in order to monitor every step of the journey. The team is on call 24-hours a day during a trip
- All transportation
- Most meals
- A Blue Parallel customized travel kit that you will receive prior to departure