Luxury Tour Costa Rica
The blue water and emerald green forests of Costa Rica tempt any discerning and active traveler. From the highland rainforests with their hidden waterfalls, to the Pacific Ocean where the dense jungle and palm trees meet the sand, the country offers unbridled experiences. With 25% of its sovereign territory environmentally protected, Costa Rica is a natural gem. In a country with over 1000 species of orchid alone, you will never run out of things to discover. The nation's successful efforts to preserve its natural heritage have made it one of the most desired destinations for discerning travelers. In 2007, the government announced plans to become the world's first "carbon neutral" country by 2021. Costa Ricans are a warm and diverse people comprised of different ethnic groups, creating a unique, multifaceted culture as diverse as the nation's natural settings.
Please note: this private tour to Costa Rica is an example, as all of our luxury journeys are custom-made.
Osa Peninsula (2 nights)
Upon arrival of your flight at San José International Airport you will be greeted by your host who will accompany you to many destinations throughout your journey. Begin your luxury travels in Costa Rica by boarding your private flight to the Osa Peninsula where you will stay at your lodge in the forest overlooking the Pacific. The destination is exclusive and away from other touristic locales, providing a unique experience of the pristine Pacific rainforest. Your guide will take you on a boat to explore the bay and its river tributaries. You will have the opportunity to see dolphins, crocodiles, and even whales out in the gulf. Later, your guide will take you on a hike through the forest, crisscrossing the river many times until you reach hidden waterfalls. Enjoy an exciting night walk with your expert guide to witness nocturnal wildlife.
Arenal (2 nights)
Continue your luxury trip of Costa Rica by visiting its most impressive natural wonder: the Arenal Volcano. You will fly by private plane to Arenal and proceed by private transfer to your hotel. Unwind in the pools with views of the volcano and a cold drink. Your personal guide will take you to explore the surrounding jungle canopy on the many hanging bridges crisscrossing the openings, and the exhilarating zip lines—some of Costa Rica's most adrenaline-rushing activities. Later, go on an expedition with your guide, first on horseback through the trails and farmland of the region, and then on foot as you hike to La Fortuna waterfall within the forest. Continue by hiking up the face of the Chato Volcano with your personal guide. You will then enjoy a gourmet lunch in a clearing with a view of the valley.
Peninsula Papagayo (2 nights)
Continue your luxury tour of Costa Rica as you leave the jungle on your private plane and head straight to the Pacific coast and the breathtaking Four Seasons Costa Rica Resort, the keynote resort property in all of Central America. After the private transfer from the airport through the gates of the Four Seasons, get settled with a welcome drink. The following day, enjoy the resort's many activities including golf, relaxing in the spa, lounging on its two beaches, kayaking, and sailing. During your stay, your guide will take you on a private boat trip to explore the peninsula from the water, followed by a sunset cocktail on the beach.
- Looking for an adrenaline rush on your vacation? Your private plane will land in the Pacuare forest where you will then proceed to the Pacuare Lodge, reachable by rafting down the river. You will both arrive and leave this lodge by raft, experiencing class-II and class-IV rapids. At the lodge, you will discover the forest by zip line through the canopy. Your guide will take you to an indigenous community where you will meet the local shaman, the Zutkia, who will teach you about the people and their way of life. Your guide will act as an interpreter to understand the indigenous Cabecar language. On your final day, brave the class-IV rapids as you leave the lodge. This is the best place in Central America to do whitewater rafting and ideal for those seeking a more active experience.
Guatemala & Belize
- Discover the cultural and natural gems of Tikal and the Belize Reef. The rich Mayan traditions of Guatemala and the excitement of the Belize barrier reef provide a harmonic and unforgettable experience.
- Experience the myriad climates, people and cultures, from coastal Caribbean to the terraced green slopes of the Andes Mountains in Colombia. Whether horseback riding through coffee plantations, hiking through cloud and pine forests, or snorkeling in dazzling crystal clear waters, Colombia offers an array of unforgettable moments.
- Osa Peninsula
- Arenal Volcano
- Aquatic wildlife
- Peninsula Papagayo
- Rainforest wildlife
- Pacuare Forest
- Pacific beaches
- Horseback riding
- Zip lining
- Rainforest tour
- Volcano climbing
- A personal guide who will accompany you to several destinations throughout your journey
- Access to off-the-beaten path locations, trails, and waterfalls throughout your journey
- Aerial sightseeing over your favorite destinations
- Meet indigenous communities with your guide & interpreter
- Private dinners on the beach facing the Pacific Ocean
- VIP airport service
- Private plane services
- And much more
- Best Time to Go
- Recommended Stay
- Price Reference
(7 Days, private party of 2)
- Price Reference
(7 Days, private party of 4)
- November > April
- 6-9 Days
- $12,500 - $15,000
- $10,500 - $12,500
Note: Prices will vary based on the specifics of your itinerary.
Parties of 6 or more will benefit from lower prices per passenger.
What is included in your luxury tour to Costa Rica:
- Luxury accommodations in
- Lapa Rios Ecolodge (Osa Peninsula)
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens (Arenal)
- Four Seasons Resort (Peninsula Papagayo)
- Private planes for all travel between destinations
- Services of Blue Parallel hosts and private specialized guides throughout the journey
- All special events, private guided tours, private excursions, private outdoor activities, entrance fees
- Continual monitoring of your journey by a Blue Parallel team composed of a personal travel expert in our offices, and a personal host in each destination. In addition, a "behind the scenes" logistical expert is staffed on each trip in order to monitor every step of the journey. The team is on call 24-hours a day during a trip
- All transportation
- Most meals
- A Blue Parallel customized travel kit that you will receive prior to departure
||Phone Conversation / Email Exchange
|A personal travel expert, who knows the destinations of interest first-hand, will discuss with you possible destinations and activities based on your specific preferences.
|Your personal travel expert will get back to you with a tailor-made itinerary.
|We will ask you to review our "Terms and Conditions" documentation, and to pay a deposit to secure your journey.