Luxury Tour Patagonia, Argentina & Chile
Welcome to Patagonia, a land that many consider the end of the world. This magical and enchanting region of Southern Argentina and Chile was discovered by Hernando de Magallanes in 1520, and has challenged explorers, whale hunters, pirates and adventurers ever since. When you take a luxury trip to Patagonia, enjoy its everlasting snowcapped mountains, ancient ice blue glaciers such as the Perito Moreno Glacier, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, emerald green lakes, sparkling rivers, heavenly green forests, majestic cliffs and fjords. Its awe-inspiring natural beauty makes it one of the most spectacular destinations on Earth and a must-see place in a lifetime.
Please note: this private tour to Argentina & Chile is an example, as all of our luxury journeys are custom-made.
Buenos Aires (2 nights)
Arrival in the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires after an overnight flight. Greeting by your personal host and private transfer to a 5-star hotel of your choice. Discover Buenos Aires on your private guided tour of the main sightseeing attractions, depending on your interests. Visit some of the city's many museums and enjoy exclusive access to the private homes and ateliers of esteemed local curators and artists. Explore amongst the typical fairs, antique markets, and take part in a private cooking class or wine tasting session with an expert sommelier. Enjoy a private tango lesson followed by a traditional tango show, or attend a live musical performance in the famed Teatro Colon. Dine on authentic gourmet meals in the city's finest restaurants and cocktails in the many chic bars and lounges in the evenings.
El Calafate, Los Glaciares National Park (3 nights)
Begin your luxury tour of Patagonia when you fly to El Calafate in Southern Argentine Patagonia. Your host will greet you and escort you by private transfer across the Patagonian steppe to the luxurious Eolo Lodge. This smartly designed property is located in the heart of the Anita Valley, surrounded by snow-capped mountains and where wildlife can be seen in its natural habitat. On your first afternoon, explore this beautiful valley on one of the many outdoor activities that can be arranged including trekking, mountain biking and horseback riding through unique trails within the surrounding region.
The following day, private transfer to the Glaciers National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and frozen wonderland of startlingly white and piercing blue ice, encircled by snow-capped misty mountains. After a short boat ride across the bay, experience an ice-trekking excursion on the majestic Perito Moreno glacier crossing towering ice peaks, huge crevasses, turquoise blue creeks and icy lagoons with a specialized guide (you have the option to enjoy this excursion in private upon request). Later, after a picnic lunch facing the glacier, visit the spectacular catwalks and balconies which offer breathtaking views of the Perito Moreno Glacier.
The next day, enjoy an exciting boating excursion through icebergs and turquoise water to witness the majestic Upsala Glacier and explore an authentic, century-old Patagonian estate located in the remote wilderness of Patagonia.
In the evenings, enjoy deliciously prepared gourmet dinners at Eolo Lodge, with spectacular views of the valley.
Torres del Paine (3 nights)
Continue your luxury travel in Patagonia as you cross the border into Chile. Depart El Calafate for a private 5-hour drive to Torres del Paine National Park across the immense Patagonian steppe. Along the way, enjoy a private guided visit of the innovative Glaciarium Museum to learn about the glaciers and the National Park’s preservation efforts. You will arrive at one of our favorite lodges by Torres del Paine, truly one of the most spectacular places on Earth – Tierra Patagonia, Awasi Patagonia or Explora Patagonia. We would be happy to recommend a property based on your individual profiles and preferences.
During your stay, you will have the choice of a variety of outdoor adventures (in private or in a small group). You will have the opportunity to enjoy the incredible natural beauty of the park as well as its wildlife, which includes condors, guanacos and foxes, to name a few. As experts in the region, we will provide you with exciting excursion recommendations based on your interest and activity level.
After a long day of discovery and exploration in the wilderness, unwind with a relaxing massage and enjoy an outdoor Jacuzzi with expansive views of the Torres del Paine mountain range and the valley with animals grazing nearby. In the evening, indulge in gourmet meals and vintage Chilean wines.
On your last morning, private transfer to Puerto Natales, where you will be assisted with boarding your flight to Santiago de Chile, arriving in time to catch your international flight home.
- Be one of the first travelers to explore and hike the stunning trails of the new National Park “Parque Patagonia” in Southern Chile
- Explore the Chilean Lake District's beautiful Pacific coastline, numerous volcanoes and lush green forests
- Discover the cosmopolitan city of Santiago
- Enjoy a selection of outdoor adventures in the majestic Atacama Desert
- Sensational hiking on Mount Fitz Roy and the surroundings of El Chalten
- Explore Tierra del Fuego, the world's most southern extent
- The rich marine life of Peninsula Valdes where you will spot whales and sea elephants
- The impressive Iguassu Falls, one of the new 7 wonders of the world
- Mendoza, the heart of the Argentine wine country
- Explore the Northwest provinces of Jujuy & Salta in our Crossing the Andes journey
- Buenos Aires
- Perito Moreno Glacier, Argentina
- Torres del Paine National Park, Chile
- Horseback riding
- Mountain biking
Insider AccessBuenos Aires
- Exclusive access to art collections and private ateliers of famous local artists and curators
- Private soccer, tennis or polo sessions with world renowned athletes
- Meet with high profile business leaders and politicians
- Exclusive access to Jewish heritage sites
- Private plane services
- VIP airport assistance
- And much more...
- Private ice-trekking excursion on the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Exclusive presentation by glaciologist about Glaciers and the Patagonian ice-cap in particular
- Embark on an exclusive expedition to see the Upsala Glacier
- Private explorations in Torres del Paine National Park
- Exclusive access to an expansive Patagonian estancia (ranch) for outdoor adventures and authentic lunch
- Private plane services
- VIP airport assistance
- And much more...
- Best time to go
- Recommended Stay
- Price Reference
(9 Days, Private party of 2)
- October > April
- 7-12 Days
- $13,000 - $15,000
Note: Prices will vary based on the specifics of your itinerary.
Parties of 4 or more will benefit from lower prices per passenger.
What is included in your luxury tour to Argentina & Chile:
- Luxury accommodations at
- 5-star hotel of your choice in Buenos Aires
- Eolo (El Calafate)
- Tierra Patagonia, Awasi Patagonia or Explora Patagonia (Torres del Paine)
- Internal flights
- Services of Blue Parallel hosts and expert guides throughout the journey
- All special events, guided tours, excursions, outdoor activities, entrance fees
- Continual monitoring of your journey by a Blue Parallel team composed of a personal travel expert in our offices, and a personal host in each destination. In addition, a "behind the scenes" logistical expert is staffed on each trip in order to monitor every step of the journey. The team is on call 24-hours a day during a trip
- All transportation
- Most meals
- A Blue Parallel customized travel kit that you will receive prior to departure