Luxury Tour Morocco
Discover the exotic Kingdom of Morocco: from the majestic peaks of the High Atlas Mountains, down through the lush valleys of Berber farmlands, to the vibrant Red City of Marrakesh, through its spice markets and enchanting square, over the vast plateau leading to the gold ocean of infinite dunes dotted with palms and camels, and finally to a tranquil palm grove in the heart of the heavenly Skoura Oasis. Morocco's cultural and natural diversity is enough to dazzle your senses and offer a once in a lifetime experience that you will cherish forever. This slice of North Africa offers the luxuries and efficiency of a modern country, yet preserves its cultural treasures and heritage which are still intricately woven into the fabric of its modern day society. Luxury travel in Morocco is highlighted by its densely rich history and harmonious fusion of civilizations marking its cities and regions with different shades of this wealthy heritage. Morocco's rocky plateaus, steep valleys, soaring mountains, and mighty desert offer a vast playground for the true adventure traveler.
Please note: this private tour to Morocco is an example, as all of our luxury journeys are custom-made.
Fes (2 nights)
Arrive from your international flight at the Fes or Casablanca airport. After VIP assistance with customs and luggage, you will be greeted by your personal Blue Parallel host and privately transferred to your luxury hotel in the charming city of Fes. Begin your luxury tour of Morocco with a visit to the stunning gates of the royal palace located outside the old city. Move on to the city’s Jewish quarter called the Mellah which has a historical Jewish cemetery and synagogue. Following your on-the-ground sightseeing, drive through El Andalus, a neighborhood of the old city characterized by Andalusian architecture. In the evening, enjoy a traditional Moroccan dinner at a family owned palace serving delicious homemade cuisine.
On the next day, explore the Fes medina with your expert guide, a UNESCO World Heritage Site believed to be the world's largest contiguous car-free urban area. Stroll through the famous leather tanneries and experience them from above on a lookout terrace. Later, enjoy a private tea celebration with a typical Moroccan “Fessy” family in their home which dates back generations in their family.
Atlas Mountains (2 nights)
In the morning, you will be greeted by your personal host and taken to the airport for a private plane transfer to Marrakesh. Upon your arrival you will be greeted by your host and continue by private vehicle transfer to Kasbah Tamadot, Richard Branson's luxurious retreat in the heart of the High Atlas Mountains. Spend the afternoon relaxing by the infinity pool of the property and in your private luxury suite tent with your terrace facing remote Berber mountain villages.
The next day, choose from an array of exciting outdoor activities, such as downhill mountain-biking through the Ouirgane Valley and the Mount Toubkal National Park. You will bike through authentic Berber villages tucked in the mountains. Alternatively, hike through the Atlas Mountains which will involve a gradual climb to panoramic views of the Atlas Mountains. Enjoy delicious authentic meals in the evenings.
Marrakesh (2 nights)
Following breakfast, you will be privately transferred to Marrakesh where you will stay at the legendary La Mamounia Hotel. After an afternoon at leisure enjoying La Mamounia's amenities, visit the legendary Jamaa el Fna square, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and refresh with a glass of Moroccan mint tea on a café terrace with the sun setting over the bustling square. Get a taste of Morocco's infamous magical side with its snake charmers, amazing acrobats, authentic story-tellers, magicians, joker monkeys, and peddlers of traditional medicine. The next day, experience a scholarly introduction to the "Red City" with an expert guide who will take you through the various phases of Marrakesh's history by visiting the city's most celebrated highlights. Enjoy lunch in the tranquil patio of Dar Moha and return to your hotel to relax poolside. Later, take part in a private Moroccan cooking class conducted by a traditional chef who will teach you how to prepare typical Moroccan dishes.
Skoura Valley, Ouarzazate (2 nights)
On this day, you will be privately transferred in a helicopter to Ouarzazate where your host will be waiting to greet you for your short drive to the gorgeous Dar Ahlam Kasbah. Upon your arrival, enjoy a private gourmet picnic lunch under olive trees with your feet in a flowing stream. Dar Ahlam is a luxury boutique property, built in the traditional architecture of the region: a red fort with a labyrinth of mysterious hallways. In the late afternoon, experience a camel trek to Ksar Ali where you will enjoy spectacular 360° views of the valley and oasis. Take part in a Moroccan tea ceremony followed by gourmet aperitifs as the sun sets. In the evening, enjoy a delicious themed dinner at Dar Ahlam.
The following morning, enjoy a nature walk through the Skoura oasis with your expert guide and meet pottery craftsmen of the oasis who will demonstrate traditional pottery making. For lunch, enjoy a private gourmet picnic overlooking the still lake and kasbah ruins. Relax under the canopy tent and have delicious Moroccan cuisine for lunch as your private waiter serves cool Rosé wine. Return to Dar Ahlam for a refreshing dip in the pool and spend the afternoon at leisure. Later in the evening, transfer to the Gorges of Sidi Fla for a stunning candle-lit dinner by ancient rock formations alongside the river as the sun sets. The following morning, you will be greeted by your host and privately transferred to the Ouarzazate airport for your commercial flight to Casablanca in time to catch your international flight home.
- On the way to the Skoura Valley, take a private helicopter ride above the majestic High Atlas Mountain range over the vast rocky desert dotted by lush palm groves, leading to the spectacular golden Sahara Desert. Following your landing in Zagora, you will be privately transferred in a vehicle to your exclusive camp surrounded by nothing but a carpet of dunes. Enjoy the celebrated golden dunes of the Sahara Desert in your own fully staffed tent camp, surrounded by an ocean of sand. Cocktails will be served on dune tops as you watch the sun set. In the evening, take in the spectacular desert night sky dotted with bright constellations over a traditional Berber meal around your campfire. Continue on to the Skoura Valley the following morning.
- As a historical continuation to your journey, visit the captivating region of Andalucia in Spain, where Arab and Christian heritage blend to create fascinating age-old traditions and breathtaking monuments.
- Discover Portugal, a country marked with iconic landmarks, lush vineyards, charming medieval towns and vintage Port wines and their seafood counterparts, all of which are remnant of its historic past of imperial grandeur.
- Atlas Mountains
- Skoura Valley, Ouarzazate
- Sahara Desert (recommended extension)
- Mountain Biking
- Camel Trekking
- Tea celebration with a typical family from Fes in their home that dates back generations in their family
- Refreshments with a Berber family in the High Atlas Mountains
- Private cooking class in a riad in the heart of the Marrakesh old town
- Private tour of the artisan workshops of the Marrakesh old town with your expert guide
- Exclusive fully serviced dinners and picnics in spectacular natural settings. Presentation will vary from setting to setting, with intricate details involved, gourmet dishes, tented lounges and candles, etc. Set-up includes proper table setting with fine glassware, and professional waiters
- Private plane and helicopter services
- Your own private desert camp in the Sahara Desert
- VIP airport services
- And much more...
- Best Time to Go
- Recommended Stay
- Price Reference
(9 Days, Private party of 2)
- Price Reference
(9 Days, Private party of 4)
- Price Reference
(9 Days, Private party of 6)
- March > June
September > November
- 9 - 10 Days
- Starting at $19,500
- Starting at $13,500
- Starting at $11,500
Note: Prices will vary based on the specifics of your itinerary and the number of passengers in your party.
What is included in your luxury tour to Morocco:
- Luxury accommodations at
- Hotel Sahrai (Fes)
- Kasbah Tamadot (High Atlas Mountains)
- Mamounia Hotel (Marrakesh)
- Dar Ahlam (Skoura Valley, Ouarzazate)
- Private plane and helicopter transfers in Morocco
- Services of Blue Parallel hosts and private specialized guides throughout the journey
- All special events, private guided tours, private excursions, private outdoor activities, spa treatments, entrance fees
- Continual monitoring of your journey by a Blue Parallel team composed of a personal travel expert in our offices, and a personal host in each destination. In addition, a "behind the scenes" logistical expert is staffed on each trip in order to monitor every step of the journey. The team is on call 24-hours a day during a trip
- All transportation
- Some meals
- A Blue Parallel customized travel kit that you will receive prior to departure