Luxury Tour Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
Welcome to a land of unspoiled natural beauty and the home of the three most beautiful beaches in Brazil. Located 215 miles off of the northeastern coast of Brazil and formed by volcanic eruptions deep in the Atlantic Ocean, this archipelago is made up of 21 islands, the biggest of which has an area of a little over seven square miles.
Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001, the islands are considered key to the protection of biodiversity and endangered species in the Southern Atlantic. They are home to the largest concentration of tropical seabirds in the Western Atlantic and its Baia dos Golfinhos has more resident dolphins than anywhere else in the world.
Please note: this private tour to Brazil is an example, as all of our luxury journeys are custom-made.
Rio de Janeiro (3 nights)
Begin your luxury tour of Brazil in Rio de Janeiro. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by your personal host and transported by private vehicle to one of Rio's 5-star luxury properties. Options include the iconic Copacabana Palace or the sleek avant-garde Fasano hotel in Ipanema.
Explore Rio with your personal guide as you visit the marvelous city´s unique sights including Corcovado (Christ the Reedemer), Sugar Loaf, the historical center of colonial Rio, the Bohemian artist district of Santa Teresa, the Botanical Gardens, and the breathtaking beaches of Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon and Barra. Enjoy a leisurely lunch outside the city at Quinta, a private property in a tropical garden atmosphere where you can enjoy a relaxed afternoon, and later witness an acrobatic capoeira performance. For the more active travelers, hike to the base of Corcovado or rock climb along the iconic Sugar Loaf mountain with your expert active guide. There´s nothing like seeing Rio from above as you board your private helicopter and fly over the lush forested hills and spectacular beaches for a unique aerial view of Rio. Relax with spa treatments at your hotel, experience the best of Rio´s cuisine and dance to the sounds of samba and bossa nova while out on the town.
Fernando de Noronha (4 nights)
Continue your luxury travel in Brazil with a flight to Fernando de Noronha via Recife. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by your personal host and privately transferred to your bungalow at Pousada Maravilha facing the ocean. Discover the magic of this isolated and hidden archipelago off the Brazilian coast beginning with an introduction of this extraordinary island by your personal guide. End your first day of your luxury trip to Fernando de Noronha by watching the sun set over the ocean as you sip on a welcome cocktail.
No luxury tour of Fernando de Noronha is complete without exploring the volcanic island’s several unique beaches, including the top 3 beaches in Brazil: Baia dos Porcos, Baia do Sancho and Baia dos Golfinhos. These pristine surroundings are ideal for snorkeling, hiking, surfing, walks along the beach, and diving. You will also have the option to join an esteemed biologist on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, home to a large concentration of marine life. Learn about the conservation efforts as you catalogue and observe the many species which inhabit the area, including the critically endangered hawksbill sea turtle. During each day, enjoy time at leisure to explore the incredible archipelago by dune buggy and bask in a private luxury motorboat complete with fresh sushi and cocktails as dolphins frolic mere feet away.
Those seeking adventure can experience the thrill of “Planasub” snorkeling while being pulled behind the boat at a low speed as you use a board to propel yourself almost 30 feet underwater, allowing you easy access to deeper waters alongside sea turtles and schools of colorful fish. Venture deeper below sea level as you scuba dive with visibility of up to 150 feet with your personal expert dive master or seek your thrills surfing on the ocean’s surface. At low tide, explore the many creatures found in lagoons and tide pools at sites such as Rocas Atoll.
In the evenings of your luxury travels in Fernando de Noronha, enjoy massages and delicious meals, including a special dinner at the home of a local fisherman.
- Rio de Janeiro
- Brazil's top three ranked beaches
- The Atlantic Ocean
- Marine and land wildlife of the Fernando de Noronha archipelago
- Scuba diving
- Planasub Snorkeling
- Rainforest excursions
- Private boating excursions
Insider AccessRio de Janeiro
- Private vehicle to visit Corcovado
- Private capoeira demonstration
- After-hours access to certain museums, churches & synagogues
- Private helicopter flights
- And much more...
- Meet with an esteemed biologist who will provide an introduction to the natural ecosystem unique to Fernando de Noronha’s archipelago, including the opportunity to observe and catalogue the critically endangered hawksbill sea turtle
- Surprise cocktails and lunches on deserted beaches
- Private plane services
- And much more...
- Best time to go
- Recommended Stay
- Price Reference
(8 Days, Private party of 2)
- July > February
- 5-8 Days
- $10,500 - $12,500
Note: Prices will vary based on the specifics of your itinerary.
Parties of 4 or more will benefit from lower prices per passenger.
What is included in your luxury tour to Fernando de Noronha, Brazil:
- Luxury accommodations:
- Pousada Maravillha (Fernando de Noronha)
- Belmond Copacabana Palace or Fasano Hotel (Rio de Janeiro)
- Internal flights
- Services of Blue Parallel hosts and private specialized guides throughout the journey
- All special events, private guided tours, private excursions, private outdoor activities, entrance fees
- Continual monitoring of your journey by a Blue Parallel team composed of a personal travel expert in our offices, and a personal host in each destination. In addition, a "behind the scenes" logistical expert is staffed on each trip in order to monitor every step of the journey. The team is on call 24-hours a day during a trip
- All transportation
- Most meals
- A Blue Parallel customized travel kit that you will receive prior to departure