Luxury Tour Andalucía, Spain
Discover the rich history of Spain's southern region, Andalucia. The strategic position of Andalucia, providing a gateway between Europe and Africa, along with its access to the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, as well as its agricultural wealth, have made Andalucia a tempting prize for many civilizations since prehistoric times.
Andalucia's culture was fundamentally shaped by over half a millennium of rule by Moorish Islam from North Africa, resulting in numerous UNESCO World Heritage Sites to dazzle you. This unique heritage has given Andalucia its distinct identity in Europe, with fascinating architectural treasures, charming white villages, delicious tapas, enchanting flamenco, and the mystical guitar, to name a few. Under these rulers, Moorish Islam in Spain reached its zenith, and Córdoba was a centre of global economic and cultural significance at the time. The fall of Granada in 1492 put an end to Muslim rule in the Iberian Peninsula and later on introduced the Catholic King and Queen (Isabella I and Ferdinand I). They equally had great influence on the region's heritage, weaving in Western riches into its cultural tapestry.
A Luxury tour in Andalucia goes beyond the different shades of history that mark its cities' architecture and culture. Andalucia is famous for its breathtaking landscapes, soaring mountain ranges, numerous sierras and valleys, extensive biodiversity of its flora and fauna, and over 150 protected natural spaces. Along with being a unique cultural and historical treasure chest, Andalucia's vast lands are a nature lover's haven.
Please note: this private tour to Andalucia is an example, as all of our luxury journeys are custom-made.
Granada (2 nights)
Upon arrival to Granada, your personal host will take you to Palacio de los Patos, a refurbished 19th century classic palace. Begin your luxury Andalucia travels with a guided walk through the Arab quarter (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and other significant neighborhoods. In the evening, experience a tapas tour with your personal guide, tasting the various authentic dishes of the region. The next day, private guided visit of some of Granada's main highlights such as the Cathedral and the Royal Chapel. Later, visit to the Rodriguez-Acosta Foundation and Residence to explore its gardens and private art collections – Blue Parallel can arrange for this to be done in private. Meet a scholar over cocktails and learn about Andalucía's history, culture, and art in this special setting. No luxury trip to Andalucia is complete without visiting one of its most famous and historically meaningful landmarks: The Alhambra. You will have the option of exclusive access to this fascinating 10th century structure, as it will open its doors strictly to your party! In the evening, dinner will be served facing the beautifully lit Alhambra to mark the end of your day.
Cordoba (1 night)
With your host, private transfer to Cordoba. Along the way, stop in Jaen to enjoy a private visit of a working olive orchard, Jubuconsa, to learn about olive oil making in Andalucía. Upon arrival to Cordoba, take a stroll through the famed Jewish quarter of the city and visit an old synagogue with your private guide. Later, learn about the famous Jewish philosopher of the region, Maimonides, as you visit Casa de Sefarad. Following this, enjoy a private, guided tour of the famed Mezquita of Cordoba. Please note that both of these visits can be arranged in private, exclusively for your party.
Seville (3 nights)
Private transfer to Seville to spend 3 remarkable days discovering its rich history and culture. Enjoy a family-friendly biking tour of Seville with your personal guide to get a feel for the city and take in the great views from its outskirts. This will be followed by exclusive access to one of the most famous Christian brotherhood homes, known as Hermandades, In the evening, enjoy delicious cocktails before dinner. The following morning, you will have the option to visit Jabujo, a nearby village, to learn about the famed Jamón ibérico of the region. You will have an exclusive tour in private of C5J, the best Iberican Ham company in the region. Alternatively, visit the town of Jerez and enjoy the celebrated Jerez horse show from your VIP seats. Another option for your day-excursion is a visit to a private bull farm estate to witness the famous fighting bulls grazing in the field as they are prepped for their bullfight. Enjoy a gentle horseback ride or 4x4 excursion to visit the property. Upon your return to Seville, watch a flamenco show at a Flamenco history museum. You will have the opportunity to meet the dancers backstage after the show. Later, enjoy a tapas tour with your expert guide. On your last day, experience a private guided tour of Seville's sightseeing highlights such as the Alcazar and the Cathedral, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Following the tour, you will take part in a special exclusive tour of the cathedral's roof and where you can take in the unique city views.
Ronda (2 nights)
Reach Ronda by private transfer as you drive through a series of towns and large villages known as the Pueblos Blancos or White Villages. Ernest Hemingway spent many summers in his house in Ronda as a part-time resident of Ronda's old town quarter called La Ciudad. He wrote about Ronda's beauty and famous bull-fighting traditions, and was inspired by Andalucian history and culture. Stay at Ronda Parador where you will enjoy spectacular views from your suite. After lunch, where you will have expansive views of the city, begin your guided sightseeing tour of Ronda's highlights. You will go on a gentle hike through the outskirts of Ronda to enjoy spectacular views. The next day, begin your private biking excursion with your expert guide from Ronda towards Setenil, a charming white village. Along the way, take in great views of the mountain range and countryside that surround the city. Enjoy lunch at Setenil followed by a private transfer back to Ronda to relax for the afternoon. On your last day, you will be privately transferred to Malaga for your international flight departure.
- Discover the diverse cultural influences, treasures of art and architecture, and exciting city life filled with traditional and modern flavors in the Spanish capital- Madrid.
- Explore Barcelona, a vibrant and colorful city dominated by architectural masterpieces, a distinctive culture and a bustling artistic scene.
- Traverse through San Sebastian, located in the Basque country near the southern border with France. San Sebastian is a charming coastal city in a region defined by its rich culture, strong character and gastronomic excellence.
- Discover Portugal a country marked with iconic landmarks, lush vineyards, charming medieval towns and vintage Port wines and their seafood counterparts, all of which are remnant of its historic past of imperial grandeur.
- Journey to the exotic Kingdom of Morocco and discover its soaring High Atlas Mountains, the red city of Marrakesh, the expansive Sahara Desert, and the breathtaking oasis of Skoura.
- The Cathedral and the Royal Chapel
- Rodriguez-Acosta Foundation
- Cordoba & surroundings
- Casa de Sefarad
- Seville & surroundings
- The Alcazar and the Cathedral
- Bullfighting Farm
- Ronda & White Villages
- Horseback riding
- Scholar introduction of Andalucian history over cocktails
- Exclusive private access to
- Alhambra, Granada
- Mezquita, Cordoba
- Casa Sefarad, Cordoba
- Rodriguez-Acosta Foundation and Residence, Granada
- Cathedral Rooftop Tour, Seville
- Olive oil tasting at Jubuconsa Olive Oil Mill, Cordoba, with the owner of the mill
- Exclusive tour of C5J Iberican Ham Factory and fields
- VIP seating at the Jerez horseshow
- Private tour the flamenco museum privately with the owner and meeting flamenco dancers backstage after their show
- And much more...
- Best time to Go
- Recommended Stay
- Price Reference
(9 Days, Private party of 2)
- Price Reference
(9 Days, Private party of 4)
- Price Reference
(9 Days, Private party of 6)
- March > November
- 8-11 Days
- Starting at $15,000
- Starting at $12,000
- Starting at $10,000
Note: Prices will vary based on the specifics of your itinerary and the number of passengers in your party.
What is included in your luxury tour to Andalucia, Spain:
- Luxury accommodations at
- Palacio de los Patos (Granada)
- Palacio del Bailio (Cordoba)
- Alfonso XIII Hotel (Seville)
- Hotel Ronda Parador (Ronda)
- Services of Blue Parallel hosts and private specialized guides throughout the journey
- All special events, private guided tours, private excursions, private outdoor activities, spa treatments, entrance fees
- Continual monitoring of your journey by a Blue Parallel team composed of a personal travel expert in our offices, and a personal host in each destination. In addition, a "behind the scenes" logistical expert is staffed on each trip in order to monitor every step of the journey. The team is on call 24-hours a day during a trip
- Exclusive access to a number of special sites in private
- All transportation
- Most meals
- A Blue Parallel customized travel kit that you will receive prior to departure