Luxury Tour Corsica, France
Corsica is arguably the most beautiful island in the Mediterranean Sea with its intense blue waters, alpine deep greens, high mountain range, and dramatic rock formations. It boasts some of the best beaches in Europe with various beautiful bays, and charming harbor towns at the edge of dropping cliffs. Its alpine forest vegetation carpets the soaring Alta Rocca Mountain Range, which weaves through the interior of the island. Being the most mountainous island in the Mediterranean, Luxury travel in Corsica offers exciting outdoor adventures, beautiful drives through breathtaking scenery, dramatic shifts in the environment and diverse vegetation. Its UNESCO World Heritage Scandola Nature Reserve is renowned for its red cliffs soaring above the blue azure. Having been conquered continuously by many civilizations since pre-historic times, Corsica also offers a strong historical element, with pre-historic ruins dotting the region along with other heritage sites of later Western eras. Greek, Roman, as well as Ottoman empires have reached its shores over the centuries, marking its culture and giving Corsica its unique identity. Throughout its long history, Corsica has developed a strong agricultural lifestyle as well as many of its own traditions which have manifested their exceptionalism in diverse ways including olive oil making, authentic bladesmithing, gastronomy, and sheepherding, to name a few.
Please note: this private tour to Corsica is an example, as all of our luxury journeys are custom-made.
Porto Vecchio (2 nights)
International flight arrival at Figari. Greeting by your personal host and private transfer to your luxury hotel, Casa del Mar, located on the bay of Porto Vecchio with exceptional views of the Mediterranean. Enjoy an exquisite dinner at its 2-starred Michelin restaurant—the best in Corsica. The next day, begin your luxury tour of Corsica with a private boating experience along the southern coast with your personal guide. You will visit several beaches and bays where you can enjoy swimming and snorkeling. Later, have lunch at the spectacular Bonifacio marina, followed by a tour of its citadel and famous caves. The extraordinary coastline of Bonifacio is known for the dramatic sight of the citadel and its town perched on the cliffs. At sunset, enjoy cocktails on your vessel as you pass through the Toro rock formations, a group of red boulders that jut out of the water creating narrow and calm water inlets. In the evening, relax with soothing spa treatments and dine on delicious French cuisine.
Domaine de Murtoli (3 nights)
Private transfer to A Pignata, a beautiful property facing the Alta Rocca mountain range. On the way, visit the town of Levie where you will meet cutlery artisans and learn about the forgery of different art pieces. Authentic "menu du jour" made with fresh ingredients overlooking the Alta Rocca Mountain Range. In the afternoon, choose from different private outdoor activities: walk through the pre-historical Cucuruzzu ruins or a horseback riding excursion surrounded by spectacular views and dramatic shifts in landscapes.
Later, continue onto Domaine de Murtoli, your property in the Sartene region, passing by the charming villages of Sainte Lucie de Tallano and Sartene. Domaine de Murtoli is a group of 13 chic cottages beach-fringed in a private estate in the south-west corner of the Mediterranean island. The private villas are refurbished authentic shepherd homes with vast spaces for grassing between each home, providing ultimate privacy for your stay. The close to 5,000 acre estate has soaring mountains guarding its back, and a river - the Ortolo - running through it and boasts vast pastoral lands, agricultural fields, and an extensive vegetable garden. You will have your own 4x4 vehicle during your stay to explore the vast grounds of Domaine de Murtoli. Dinner at your private home, cooked with local ingredients. Wide variety of outdoor activities to choose from, including: horseback riding, walking tours, fishing excursion with your expert guide on board your private traditional fishing boat, and visit to the different farming grounds of the property to learn about its rich agricultural side. You will also have time at leisure to enjoy the 6 mile-long (10km) private beach of the property. Dine on delicious meals made with homegrown ingredients at the property's two gourmet restaurants.
Calvi (2 nights)
No luxury trip in Corsica is complete without a private helicopter transfer to Calvi. You will land at the helipad of Hotel La Villa where you will enjoy lunch on the property surrounded by spectacular views. This Relais & Chateaux property dominates the bay of Calvi as it proudly perches on the hillside above. Later, visit La Balagne, a coastal area located between Calvi and L'Ile Rousse, and boasts a backdrop of the hills overlooking the sea. It is also known for its picturesque mountain villages that date back to Roman and medieval times. The road of artisans at La Balagne is an invitation to the discovery of traditions and Corsica's artistic expertise. In the evening, enjoy a delicious seafood dinner at Calvi's harbor. The next day, private boating excursion to Scondola Nature Reserve, a spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Site. The coastline is also noted for its red cliffs, some 900 meters high, sand beaches, and headlands. On your last day, private transfer to the airport for your international flight departure.
- Journey to the exotic Kingdom of Morocco and discover its soaring High Atlas Mountains, the red city of Marrakesh, the expansive Sahara Desert, and the breathtaking oasis of Skoura.
- As a historical continuation to your journey, visit the captivating region of Andalucia in Spain, where Arab and
Christian heritage blend to create fascinating age-old traditions and breathtaking monuments.
- Continue on to to Greece, for a spectacular journey into the cradle of Western civilization by private helicopter and
- Pair up your trip with the fascinating destination of Turkey. From Greeks, to Romans, to Byzantines, to Ottomans,
discover a land rich in natural and cultural wonders, where Europe meets Asia.
- Porto Vecchio
- Bonifacio bay and town
- Alta Rocca Mountain Range
- Villages of Sartene, Levie and Sainte Lucie de Tallano
- Balagne Villages
- Scondola Nature Reserve
- Private boating
- Horseback riding
- Visit different remote mountain villages with your private guide
- Private use of a semi-rigid boat for boating excursions
- Meet artisans at work, who are personal relations of your guide involved in local artisan work: such as couturiers and olive oil manufacturers
- Botanical walk with a botanist who will introduce you to the region's unique flora
- Gourmet picnics in spectacular natural outdoor settings
- Private helicopter services
- And much more...
- Best time to Go
- Recommended Stay
- Price Reference
(8 Days, Private party of 2)
- Price Reference
(8 Days, Private party of 4)
- Price Reference
(8 Days, Private party of 6)
- Mid-May > June
September > Mid-October
- 7 - 9 Days
- Starting at $17,000
- Starting at $12,000
- Starting at $10,000
Note: Prices will vary based on the specifics of your itinerary and the number of passengers in your party.
What is included in your luxury tour to Corsica:
- Luxury accommodations at
- Casa del Mar (Porto Vecchio)
- Domaine de Murtoli (Sartene)
- Hotel La Villa (Calvi)
- Private helicopter from Domaine de Murtoli to Calvi
- Services of Blue Parallel hosts and private specialized guides throughout the journey
- All special events, private guided tours, private excursions, private outdoor activities, spa treatments, entrance fees
- Continual monitoring of your journey by a Blue Parallel team composed of a personal travel expert in our offices, and a personal host in each destination. In addition, a "behind the scenes" logistical expert is staffed on each trip in order to monitor every step of the journey. The team is on call 24-hours a day during a trip
- All transportation
- Most meals
- A Blue Parallel customized travel kit that you will receive prior to departure
||Phone Conversation / Email Exchange
|A personal travel expert, who knows the destinations of interest first-hand, will discuss with you possible destinations and activities based on your specific preferences.
|Your personal travel expert will get back to you with a tailor-made itinerary.
|We will ask you to review our "Terms and Conditions" documentation, and to pay a deposit to secure your journey